Wednesday 18 April 2012

Stressful Day

It was a coldish day.  Only going on 5 hours of sleep.  Just found out my son has allergies to soap - and he managed to continually have problems with it all day.  House is a mess.  Stressful Day!

It is a GREAT Day to be ALIVE!  So thankful to have a loving family and wonderful friends, and to get to encourage people all day long (that's my job)!

I've learnt that happiness does not come from having a "good day," but being happy makes every day good!

However, I am very much looking forward to tomorrow!  The plan? Clean House.  Kids to Preschool.  Work. Kids home.  Work.  Clean House.  Dinner with the family (all four of us).  Church (to pray for other people).

What is your favourite part of today?


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I very much appreciate your comment that "being happy" is what makes a day good. So true!

    My days are getting too busy with a couple of client writing projects now in progress. But that is good!

    Thursday, we are going to visit Jakob (a belated birthday visit). Then it is "back to the salt mines," LOL. :-)

    ReplyDelete