Monday 21 May 2012

What A Lovely Girl!

A couple weeks ago, I took my family to an indoor playground.  While my 4 year old son and I were playing in the ball pit, we met a girl.  We were working together, with the girl, to throw the balls into the other area.  Later on, when we were having a break, he told me "that was a lovely girl!"

This last Sunday,  I was talking with some ladies.  A lady who was relatively new to our church started up a conversation with my son.  Soon, he was having a grand conversation with her, and she found him quite charming.  Later in the afternoon we were playing in his sandbox and he told me that she was a lovely girl.

I bragged to my husband, who was nearby, about how he's only ever called two girls "lovely" and that he only says it about very special people.  A few minutes later, he told me, "Mommy, you are a lovely girl."


No comments:

Post a Comment